GEREP Maschinenbau GmbH
Alter Postweg 10, 29556 Suderburg, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 5826 9673-0
Fax: +49 (0)5826 9673-22
When accessing our website www.gerep.de the browser you are using on your device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. This involves the following information being collected and stored until it is deleted automatically without any action on your part:
• IP address of the querying computer,
• Date and time of the access,
• Name and URL of the accessed file,
• Website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data specified are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring the smooth setting up of the connection to our website,
• ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• analysing of the security and stability of the system as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of collecting data listed above. In no event are the data collected by us used for the purpose of identifying you.
b) When using our contact form
Should you have questions of any kind you may contact us using a contact form provided on the website. When you use the contact form, a valid Email address is required, so that we know who sent the inquiry and to enable us to reply. You may provide further information on a voluntary basis.
The processing of data for the purpose of communicating with us is handled pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, since we have a legitimate interest in processing the data of persons interested in our products, and furthermore since processing the data is required in order to be able to process the inquiry. Where you fill in fields which are not marked as mandatory, the data is processed pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)( a) GDPR on the basis of the consent voluntarily given by you when sending the contact form.
The personal data collected by us in connection with the use of the contact form are automatically deleted upon completion of the processing of your inquiry.
• you have given express consent to do so pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR,
• pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR the disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and if there are no grounds for supposing that you have an overriding interest which needs to be protected in the non-disclosure of your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose the data pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR, and if
• this is lawful and, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR, necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies which also serve to optimise user-friendliness and which are stored on your device for a fixed period. If you visit our website again in order to make use of our services, we recognize automatically that you already visited our website and what data you entered and what settings you chose, so that you do not have to do it all over again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes specified to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may configure your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a warning is always displayed before a cookie is created. However, deactivating cookies entirely may result in you not being able to use all functions of our website.
In order to be able to use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The operator of this website does not have any influence on such transmission of data.
Google Maps is used in the interest of a pleasant presentation of our online services and in order to make sure that the locations indicated on our website can be easily found. This constitutes a legitimate interest as defined by Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR you may request information about the personal data processed by us. You may in particular request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of personal data, the existence of a right to object, the source of your data provided
• that the data have not been collected by us as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information regarding their details;
• pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed;
• pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data stored with us to the extent that processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction of processing of your personal data to the extent that the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer require the data, but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have those data transmitted to another controller;
• pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR to withdraw at any time your consent once given to us. This means that in the future we are not allowed to continue with the processing which was based on the consent withdrawn, and
• • pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In order to do so, you may usually contact the supervisory authority competent for your habitual place of residence or place of work or the registered office of our law firm.
The competent supervisory authority is:
The State Data Protection Commissioner of Lower Saxony
Telephone: +49 511 120-4500
Telefax: +49 511 120-4599
In all other respects we employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
Here you will find information about your cookie selection
The following cookie choices have been made on our website so far:
Here you can change your cookie selection:
Please make a selection:
Your selection has been saved!
To hide this dialog box and continue your visit to our website, you must make a cookie selection. Below is an explanation of the different options and their meaning.
- Allow all cookies:
Each cookie, including technically necessary and cookies from GEREP.
- Allow only GEREP cookies:
Only cookies from GEREP, e.g. session cookies and temporary cookies.
- Do not allow cookies:
No cookies are set, unless they are technically necessary cookies.